Our Employment Department has a reputation for providing individual employees with down-to-earth professional advice. We advise and act for employees whose employment has terminated or who are suffering ongoing problems whilst still at work or off sick.
It is our aim to be approachable and understanding of a client’s problems, whilst giving objective advice and providing practical solutions to meet the client’s particular circumstances and needs.
We advise on matters across the whole spectrum of employment law, which includes for example:
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Grievances and Appeal hearings
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Maternity and Paternity rights
- Flexible Working applications
- Discrimination in Employment
- Whistle Blowing
- Wrongful Dismissal and Breach of Contract
- Changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Post-termination restrictions
We aim to provide a swift response and a quality service.
For more information please contact us on 01793 617617
If you would like more information on the Employment Support Services we provide please CONTACT US or fill in our Get in touch form.