As employees become more aware of their rights and become increasingly prepared to seek legal redress, it is vital that employers stay abreast of developments.
Our Employment Department provides practical down-to-earth advice to employers on both contentious and non-contentious matters relating to the conduct of their business.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Service Agreements for Senior Executives
- Disciplinary action and grievance/appeals procedures
- Dismissals and redundancies
- Unfair Dismissal claims
- Equal Opportunities and discrimination claims
- Employment Tribunals
- Settlement Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants
- ‘Family Friendly’ policies and flexible working
- Wrongful Dismissal and Breach of Contract
We can further advise on the rights and employment implications of sale and purchase of a business.
We aim to provide a swift response and a quality service.
For more information please call 01793 617617
If you would like more information on the Employment Services we provide please CONTACT US or fill in our Get in touch form.